Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All the Way from China


This morning I received an amazing email from one of my former students in China. We have been conversing for seven years over email since I taught in a summer program. She is coming to study at UC Berkely this summer ~ as long as she is granted an F-1 Visa. Please pray with me for her opportunity to come to the United States.


Seven years I've been anticipating and waiting! If she comes I will go to Cali or I'll fly her to Texas. God is GOOD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is that you would come to Cali...admittedly my motives are selfish!

Kendra said...

She is here! I bought her plane ticket to Texas yesterday. Please pray for a family that she may stay with while visitng me. I am unable to host her in the Sorority house, but am asking God for a family she might stay with to experience American family culture.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.