Thursday, November 06, 2008

deep southern roll

I got a ticket! An elder from our church was sick, so I took his spot.
=-)

Denver Moore, whose early life was spent on plantations picking cotton, didn't speak much. He gave a poignant and quick word with wisdom that God allowed the homeless streets to teach him, then closed in song. The kind of song that spills off your toungue with the rhythm and sound of a slow but hopeful train - full of soul, a deep southern roll with moments of shrill reality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kendra, may the Almighty God bless you and enlarge your teritories and may His hand be with you. I was impressed by your article "ONE THING" and it really blessed my heart. Actually that message is ment for me today.
"ONE THING" I need from you is Prayers to overcome some challenges that am undergoing. Thank You.