Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sometimes...

Sometimes kyaking backwards is an important skill, but you will get very frustrated because I can't navigate well that way and make us go in circles.

Sometimes I get dizzy spells and can't go into the office on time. But I prove I'm sober when get there by walking like on a balance beam and touching my finger to my nose.

Sometimes I forget to zip my fly. Augh!!!! Makes me so mad that I forget so often. Why me, Lord?! Why did I have to get left out of the common sense gene pool?

Sometimes when I'm on walks men stand half naked in their yards and stare endlessly at the sky, or balance on small cement blocks and stare at stop signs. There are some strange characters who live near campus.

Sometimes I do a few pushups.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Kendra, this post made me smile! Sometimes I wish I didn't have to do push ups! Sometimes I wish I was born naturally inclined to be skinny and built like a long tree limb instead of a trunk!!! haha If only.... :)