Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Vote is In: I Ate Worms

Yesterday at lunch I was eating the last of my chili. It was the last bowl of the batch, which I had eaten over the course of the week. About halfway through lunch, I discovered small, scary wormlike objects in my bowl. Frightened, I decided to take a poll of my office co-workers to see if there might be hope that I was not eating worms.

The poll came in at a saddening 50%. Half thought worms. Half thought part of the chili beans.

50% simply was not strong enough of a vote to continue eating the chili. Should someone have offered money for a dare, I might have taken them up on it...being that I had already surely consumed some cooked worm-like unknowns prior to that point.

Warning: Stay away from cheap cans of white northern beans.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Dear Kendra....I would've died! I know a bit dramatic but I would've! Well, I would've right after I hurled all over the office.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.