Monday, May 01, 2006

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!


On Saturday, I attended a party for a Korean woman who was here studying musical conducting. These gals in the picture are some friends from China who invited me to the party. Cindy (on the far left) and I teach Bible study together on Friday nights. Can you imagine that I am the tall one in the picture? That's a first!

Later that night, our town had a huge Jazz & Arts festival. It was all free!!! I was able to attend with a couple of Korean young women. I love the crowds of people! Is anyone else an introvert who loves crowds?

The two ladies I "jazzed" with attend prayer in Dallas every morning at 6am with their Korean church. Talk about dedication and accountability! They are definitely being faithful to the Lord while here in the states. Their steadfastness is a lesson to me.

I got a job at my church working admin part-time. I also have a resume in for a Sorority House Director position living with the college gals. Please pray! I'd love to serve there, but also might be better fitted with my gifting elsewhere.

1 comment:

kendra said...

How funny! I didn't get the Sorority house job that year. It would be several years later, after the Lord closed my open door with several international ladies I poured Christian love into. God has a timing all his own!